The UIDAI has recently launched a new app called mAadhaar App. This app will provide you all the demographic information about your Aadhaar card after linking with your Aadhaar number. But most of the people are facing an issue in OTP generation though it is simple. After putting the Aadhaar number or scan QR code, you will get some mAadhaar App OTP authentical errors & problems like unable to get a response or verify; please try after some time, invalid OTP, please try again, OTP generation failed or not working, etc. So In this article, I will write why the problem is occurring & how to solve it?
mAadhaar App OTP Generation Invalid Problems
- First of all, install the app by visiting this article
- Now install & open
- After that create a password to keep secure your data
- And then you need to enter your Aadhaar number
- You can enter the number either manually or scan QR code
- Now you will see a banner on your screen; allow mAadhaar to send and view SMS
- Click on allow to get OTP on your registered mobile number
- you will receive an SMS with the OTP & it will be automatically entered
- Tap on the verify button where the problem arises or starts
mAadhar App OTP Unable to Verify, Solution & Reason
When you go for OTP verification, then you may get a message like unable to verify. If you click on resend OTP button, the same problem will show.
Reason: Currently this app is in beta version. So you may have to get some issues. And also most of the peoples are trying access the mAadhaar & requesting the OTP. So due to the slow network, this problem arises.
- First of all, go to your phone settings
- Then go the permissions control
- Now go to Apps
- Then click on mAadhaar app
- Now allow the read SMS option
After doing this if this error again occurs then you have to wait for the full version that will be updated in few days. So wait till then & keep checking for new update regularly.
Hope this article will help you. If you have any query, then feel free to comment below. For more updates stay tuned to us.