Once again Jio Phone Booking is started on the official website. But this time Reliance Jio has made a change and brought another way for the booking. Now the customer can book the Jio Mobile from the official & mobile wallet. On Saturday, Reliance Jio has partnered with India’s most popular mobile wallet Mobikwik to sell the Jio Phone on their platform. Now the customer can book the Phone in easy steps. Bikram Bir Singh, Business Head at MobiKwik, said that they are proud to become the first mobile wallet to sell Jio Phone in India. In this article, I will discuss how to book Jio Phone on Mobikwik.
About Jio Mobile Phone
It is a 4G VoLTE phone by which we can enjoy the live streaming TV channels as well as music also. It has 2.4-inch QVGA display with T9 keypad, but we can also enjoy the big screen by connecting the Jio Media Cable.
Jio Phone Booking on Mobikwik
There are four easy steps to book. So Mobikwik user can book this phone within a second like the recharge.
- First of all visit here & click on Recharge icon from homepage
- Under the recharge & bill payments category you will see phone booking icon, just click on it
- Select the mobile at booking page & enter the required details
- Review transaction amount and cell number on the payment page and continue to make a successful transaction. After the successful payment, the customer will get a confirmation SMS from Jio with transaction details and another SMS with store details from where they can collect JioPhone
Offer in Details
- Booking Available at Mobikwik
- Unlimited call & data at just Rs 49 with the validity of 28 days
- Can enjoy free music, TV & movies