Jio KBC Play Along: Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) is starting from 28th August on Sony TV. Now you can Play KBC on your mobile with the help of JioChat app. You just have to participate on KBC via JioChat application to play Jio KBC Play Along with the contestants. Means when the question is asked to a contestant during the episode, then the question and answer options will be shown on your Jio Chat app. Just choose the correct answer and earn points. Scroll down to find out more.
How to Register in JioChat for Jio KBC Play Along Game?
- Firstly download the latest version of JioChat (the app is available on Android & iOS)
- Open the app & Login your account
- Go to Jio KBC Play Along
- Accept T&C
- Set profile avatar & choose language (Hindi or English)
- Now click on the ‘KBC’ icon to play the game
- Get ready to play KBC with the contestant and earn points.
How to Play Jio KBC Play Along?
- When the episode starts (Monday-Friday, 9 PM) you will see the question on the app along with the answer options as shown on TV
- Now choose the correct option
- You also have to lock the answer by clicking on ‘Lock it Down’ button
- Limited time will be provided for question 1-10
- You have to be very quick to respond the question.
Timer For An Answers in Jio Chat KBC
|From 1 to 5||30 Seconds|
|From 5 to 10||30 Seconds|
|From 10 to 15||No Time|
Jio KBC Play Along Answers
Here we will try to provide KBC Answers. Just bookmark this page and keep visiting so that you can earn points.
Read Now: Book Jio Mobile for Rs 500
Prizes & Redeem Points
For each right answer, you will earn points. To claim prizes, you need to redeem all your points during this season or after 15th October 2017. You have to redeem points for prizes before 31st December 2017. Prizes have not announced yet. You will be notified via SMS.
Is there any LifeLine?
There is no lifeline for Jio Chat KBC player due to process and technology issues.
What will happen If I gave a wrong answer?
You don’t have to wait for the next contestant to come on TV. You just have to wait till the next question comes on line.
How are Points Provided?
If the current question is for Rs 10000, then you will receive 10 points, and for 7 Crores (700,00,000) you will get 70,000 points.