Nowadays peoples want to use Reliance Jio service because they have provided free service. So Mukesh Ambani is trying to expand their business with making some Jio Stores. A few days ago, we got leaked news that Jio DTH (D2H) Set Top Box will come very soon. So the company will also start Jio DTH Distributorship, Jio DTH Franchises or Dealership in all states of India. If you want to apply online for Jio DTH Dealership or Distributorship, then read the full article. The procedure to apply online for the dealership is very simple.
Jio DTH Distributorship Details
The distributor is mainly two types- One is SIM card activation & recharge related and the second one is for Jio product sells like LYF easy mobile, wifi modem, DTH set top box, etc. The best thing is that with this dealership you can grow yourself.
About Jio DTH Franchises
According to the report, Jio has already laid more than 1100 workstations in all over India. The upcoming Set Top Box service will come within 2-3 months, and you will get 3-month free offer with its welcome offer. After that, the registration will be started so applicants must keep in touch with nearest head Jio centre for Franchises.
Requirements of Jio DTH Dealership
- You must have a minimum of 500 square feet area
- You have to deposit as a one-time refundable investment Rs 15000, Rs 50,000 or Rs 75,000, etc. to Reliance Group & it will be based on that city where you want to open your Shop.
- The Company will give a capital of Rs 2 lakh to run the workstation
- It needs to be employed a minimum 10 workers to run the office
Contact Number: If you want to know more information about this D2H Service then you can contact them by using this mobile number, 1860-893-3333
How to Apply Online for Jio DTH Dealership or Distributorship
After the official declaration of Jio DTH (D2H), the registration or booking for Distributorship or Franchises will be started via an online registration form. Those people who want to part of this Dealership can fill the form and wait for the selection process.
Jio DTH Online Registration Form (Specimen)
- Applicant Name:
- Investment Capability:
- Space Availablity:
- Store/Office Address:
- City & State:
- Experience in DTH service (if any):
- Expect Sales:
An applicant can send the details to Reliance group either via post or can directly email them. There is also online registration option for Jio Distributorship on Official website.
Check the Cities which covers Jio DTH Distributorship
- Bhubaneshwar, Bodh Gaya, Chandigarh, Varanasi, Chennai, Chittaurgarh, Coimbatore, Bharatpur, Vasco-Da-Gama, Ghaziabad
- Dehradun, CuttackRanchi, Sanchi, Secunderabad, Dalhousie, Delhi, Diu-Island, Calangute, Gurgaon, Imphal, Indore, Kochi
- Kanpur, Kodaikanal, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam, Kovalam, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Junagadh, Khajuraho, Kanyakumari, Khajuraho
- Lucknow, Ludhiana, Khandala, Khandala, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Manali, Mangalore, Margao, Mathura, Mount Abu
- Mussoorie, Ooty, Guwahati, Gwalior, Haridwar, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Bhavnagar, Bikaner, Bhopal, Mumbai
- Nainital, Noida, Mysore, Ernakulam, Ahmedabad, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Alappuzha, Alwar, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Porbandar, Port Blair, Pune, Agra
- Faridabad, Gaya, Gangtok, Bangalore, Puri, Pushkar, Rajkot, Rameswaram, Shimla, Surat, Thanjavur, Tiruchchirappalli
- Panaji, Patna, Pondicherry, Thrissur, Tirumala, Udaipur, Vadodara, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Jaisalmer, Jalandhar, Orchha
These are all about Jio DTH Dealership/ Distributorship Apply Online Procedure. Hope you will like it. If you have any query then feel free to comment below. We will try to reply as soon as possible. So stay tuned with us for more updates.