Nowadays peoples want to use Reliance Jio service because they have provided free service. So Mukesh Ambani is trying to expand their business with making some Jio Stores. A few days ago, we got leaked news that Jio DTH Set Top Box will come very soon. So they are starting Jio DTH Distributorship, Jio DTH Franchises or Dealership in all states of India. If you want to apply for Jio DTH Dealership or Distributorship, then read the full article. The procedure to apply online for franchises is very simple.
Jio DTH Distributorship Details
The distributor is mainly two types- One is SIM card activation & recharge related and the second one is for Jio product sells like LYF easy mobile, wifi modem, DTH set top box, etc. The best thing is that with this dealership you can growth yourself.
About Jio DTH Franchises
According to the report, Jio has already laid more than 1100 workstations in all over India. The upcoming Set Top Box service will come within 2-3 months, and you will get 3-month free offer with its welcome offer. After that, the registration will be started so applicants must keep in touch with nearest head Jio centre for Franchises.
Requirements of Jio DTH Dealership
- You must have a minimum of 250 square feet area
- You have to deposit as a one-time refundable investment Rs 15 thousand, Rs 50,000 or Rs 75,000 to Reliance Group & it will be based on that city where you want to open your Shop.
- The Company will give a capital of Rs 2 lakh to run the workstation
- It need to be employed a minimum 10 workers to run the office
Contact Number: If you want to know more information about this D2H Service then you can contact them by using this mobile number, 1860-893-3333
How to Apply Online for Jio DTH Distributorship or Franchises
After the official declaration of Jio DTH, the registration or booking for Distributorship or Franchises will be started via an online registration form. Those people who want to part of this Dealership can fill the form and wait for the selection process.
Jio DTH Online Registration Form (Specimen)
- Applicant Name:
- Investment Capability:
- Space Availablity:
- Store/Office Address:
- City & State:
- Experience in DTH service (if any):
- Expect Sales:
An applicant can send the details to Reliance group either via post or can directly mail them. There is also online registration option for Jio Distributorship on Official website.
Check the Cities which covers Jio DTH Distributorship
- Bhubaneshwar, Bodh Gaya, Chandigarh, Varanasi, Chennai, Chittaurgarh, Coimbatore, Bharatpur, Vasco-Da-Gama, Ghaziabad
- Dehradun, CuttackRanchi, Sanchi, Secunderabad, Dalhousie, Delhi, Diu-Island, Calangute, Gurgaon, Imphal, Indore, Kochi
- Kanpur, Kodaikanal, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam, Kovalam, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Junagadh, Khajuraho, Kanyakumari, Khajuraho
- Lucknow, Ludhiana, Khandala, Khandala, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Manali, Mangalore, Margao, Mathura, Mountabu
- Mussoorie, Ooty, Guwahati, Gwalior, Haridwar, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Bhavnagar, Bhikaner, Bhopal, Mumbai
- Nainital, Noida, Mysore, Ernakulam, Ahmedabad, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Alappuzha, Alwar, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Porbandar, Portblair, Pune, Agra
- Faridabad, Gaya, Gangtok, Bangalore, Puri, Pushkar, Rajkot, Rameswaram, Shimla, Surat, Thanjavur, Thiruchchirapalli
- Panaji, Patna, Pondicherry, Thrissur, Tirumala, Udaipur, Vadodra, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Jaisalmer, Jalandhar, Orchha
If you have any doubt regarding this Jio Set Top Box Franchises, then do not hesitate to comment in the comment section. We will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible. Do not forget to share with others and stay tuned.