The Unique Identification Authority of India has brought a new process for the children. On Monday UIDAI has introduced a new blue coloured Aadhar named as Baal Aadhar. Ths blue card is only for below 5 years children. The best thing is that no needed biometric verification to applying for this card. So parents can easily apply for their children. In this article, I am going to discuss how we can apply Baal Aadhar online & what the documents we need to submit.
Baal Aadhar Card in Details
- The UIDAI has launched this blue card for below five-year children
- No biometric details (iris scan, fingerprints) is required as for now
- But after crossing the 5 years of age, the biometric update is required that is mandatory
- When the child becomes 15 years old, at that age biometric update is needed
- For the children all biometric verification is free
Required Documents for Apply
On this age, it is not mandatory for children to get an Aadhaar. But for some educational purpose and availing of government scholarships, it will be needed.
- Children birth certificate is compulsory for apply
- However, you can also use the child’s school ID( with photo ID issued by Recognized School)
How to Apply for Baal Aadhar Card Online?
- First of all, you have to visit your nearest Aadhar Enrolment centre with the birth certificate
- Now need to fill the form available on the centre
- Now one of the parents has to provide their Aadhar number for the authentication purpose
- One of the parents must provide a mobile number for linking with the blue coloured card
- A photo of the child is required which will be clicked at the centre
- Now collect acknowledgement slip
- Once all the verification process completed, the parents will receive an SMS on the provided number
- Within 60 days, the Baal Aadhar will sent to you via post