Airtel Aadhar Link: As the last date for the mobile number re-verification with Aadhar approaches, Airtel is keen to allow web re-verification for the senior citizens, physically challenged individuals and also the NRIs(Non-Residential Indians). It would obviously be inconvenient for all these three criteria people to visit a local store for re-verification, so online re-verification seems worthy. For now, only the senior citizens above the age of 70 can go to the website and re-verify from their home itself. The other two categories are yet to be introduced. The process of re-verification for the physically challenged people and senior citizens are quite similar, only the process for the NRIs is different from the others.
Airtel Aadhar Link Online Process
Below we have added online Re-verification for the senior citizens, physically challenged individuals and NRIs
Steps to Do Re-Verification for Your Number
- Head over to the link from here.
- Follow the instructions that pop up on your screen.
- You will be asked to enter the number you wish to verify with Aadhar.
- You will then receive an OTP which needs to be entered on the next screen.
- Then a page will pop which would ask you your personal details like full name, address, date of birth, gender, etc.
- On the same, you will be asked to enter proof of identity.
- Following this, you will require another person with an Aadhar to complete the re-verification process of your mobile number.
One can even verify the number of another person who is a senior citizen, physically handicapped individual or a Non Residential Indian.
Steps to Re-verify Other person’s Mobile Number with Your Aadhar
- For this process, first, you need to enter the mobile number of the person whose number you wish to verify along with a transaction ID which could be generated probably by the above-mentioned method.
- Then you need to enter your Aadhar number for One Time Password verification.
- After the verification process is complete, similar to the previously mentioned method, the re-verification procedure for the mobile number with an Aadhar is completed.
This online verification process was first introduced by BSNL, and it is good to see Bharti Airtel following the trend and introduced Airtel Aadhar Link online method. Other telecom operators are yet to make any moves for an online re-verification process for the special criteria of people.
Now for people who do not belong to the above mentioned three criteria, they can head over to a local Airtel store or Aadhar Link.