After using the 4G network, now every people are waiting for the 5G network and 5G mobile phones. So people are looking towards the development of 5G technology & service in the Digital World. Some Industries are working on the development of 5G technology for many years & it probably will start in 2020. 5G is planning for higher capacity than 4G by allowing a larger number of broadband users & unlimited data quantities in Gigabyte per month. A few days ago 5G technology logo was announced in the International Telecommunication Union (ITU). So in this article, I will write about the 5g Mobile Phone Price & launch date.
What is 5G Technology?
5G is a wireless technology that has much high data transmission speed and capacity and much lower latency than the current network system. The air interface of this technology will be designed for lower latency and higher flexibility than 4G(LTE). It is a unified and seamless combination of broadband (LAN/WAN/PAN/WLAN/World Wide Wireless Web).
What is the Status of 5G Mobile System?
There are lots of company involved in the development of 5G technology so that it will come soon in the cellular system. Also, many universities have set up their research unit for the development of 5g Technology. Different types of the technology which are used to start 5g will start to appear in the 4g, and the same technology will be incorporated into the new 5G mobile system.
5G Mobile Phone Launch Date
After using 4g, peoples are looking forward & they are waiting for 5g mobile & networks. There is some major issue occurred in 5g, which needs to solve. However, many teams are working on it. So probably it will be launched in 2020. But before launching this technology, there is some 5g smartphone launched. In my next article, I will write about all the 5g smartphones. So stay tuned to us.
5g Mobile Phone launched in India
Specifications of 5G Technology
|Capacity of network||10,000 times capacity of current network|
|Rate of Peak data||10 Gbps|
|Rate of cell edge data||100 Mbps|
The user will get 20 Gbps downloading speed and 10 Gbps uploading speed per mobile base station. The Spectral efficiency of 5G technology is different. The customer will get 30bits/Hz downloading speed and 15 bits/Hz uploading speed.
5G Network Speed
Some experienced Data Rate of minimum user
- Downlink peak data rate – 20 Gbit/Sec
- Uplink peak data rate – 10 Gbit/sec
- Downlink peak spectral efficiency – 30 bit/s/Hz
- Uplink peak spectral efficiency – 15 bit/s/Hz
- Downlink user experienced data rate – 100 Mbit/sec
- Uplink user experienced data rate – 50 Mbit/sec
What are the Features?
- There has advanced billing interface which can make it more attractive
- It offers subscriber supervision tools for fast action
- It provides up to 25 Mbps connectivity speed
- The virtual private network supports this technology
- It gives transporter class gateway with unparalleled consistency.
Mobile Phones Generation or System Overview
In the generation of cellular telecommunication, each generation has its improvement, and the same thing will do for next 5th generation.
First Generation or 1G
These mobiles were introduced in 1980, and these were the first cellular & analogue phones.
- Its speed was upto 2.4 kbps
- 1G network was operated on an Analogue signal & allows the voice call in 1 Country
The disadvantage of 1G
- Poor sound quality, battery life & large
- No security with limited capacity.
Second Generation or 2G
These phones were launched in Finland in 1991 which based on digital technology.
- Data speed is upto 64 kbps
- 2G network operated on Digital Signal
- These phones have some new features such as text message, picture messages than the 1G
Third Generation or 3G
This network was launched in 2000 which aim is to provide high-speed data.
- Data speed is upto 144 kbps to 2 Mbps
- Offers faster communication
- High-speed web with large Email message send/receive.
Fourth Generation or 4G
It is IP-based technology. It provides high-speed data upto 100 Mbps.
- Global Mobility & service Portability
- Using of Multimedia application is better
- Hybrid network architecture
- 2 to 8 GHz frequency band
- OFDMA access technology.
Fifth Generation or 5G
- 5G technology is full wireless communication with no limitation
- It is more efficient & more attractive than 4G
- High-speed data transmission than the previous network
- 5G offers large broadcasting of data in Gbps.
What is the Difference Between 4G and 5G?
- Data transmission speed of 4G network upto 2 Mbps to 100 Mbps whereas 5G network upto 1 Gbps and much higher
- The frequency band of the 4G network is 2 to 8 GHz, and the 5G network is 3 to 300 GHz
- Multiple access to the 4G network is CDMA and 5G network is CDMA, BDMA
- 4G network is based on All-IP network, and the 5G network is based on Flatter IP network, 5G network Interfacing (5G-NI)
- The technologies of 4G networks are unified IP, seamless integration of broadband LAN/WAN/PAN and WLAN whereas 5G networks are Unified IP, seamless integration of broadband LAN/WAN/PAN/WLAN and advanced technologies based on OFDM modulation used in 5G.
These are all about 5G mobile phone, technology & networks. Hope you will like it.